Designed by Arizona golf legend, John Bulla, this 18-hole championship course mixes the beauty of its desert landscape with a challenging yet fair layout to create a memorable golf experience.
The 6,713 yard, par 72 layout combines lush, tree-lined fairways, beautifully manicured greens and multiple tee locations to provide an enjoyable test for all ages and abilities.
Shirts with collar, tailored mid-length shorts, skirts or pants. Ahwatukee Country Club is a soft spike facility.
From I 10 exit Warner Street and proceed west to 48th Street than north 1/4 of a mile and the club's entrance will be on the west side of 48th Street.
- Located 15 minutes from downtown
- Extensive tournament services to include Bag drop, registration, contests, cart assignments and scoring
- Clubhouse with full bar and grill
- Full service banquet facilities
- Convenience cart
- Practice facilities with sand bunker, separate putting & chipping greens
- Group lessons and clinics available
- Fully stocked golf shop
- Tee packages and/or logo'd merchandise customization available